YTX Yoga Retreat in Austin, TX
Join Morgan Moucklers O’Hare for her signature New Years Half Day Retreat at YTX Austin on Saturday, January 6th from 2-7pm with an optional community dinner afterwards.
Morgan views yoga as a practice of building a deep relationship with ourselves so we can show up fully in our relationships, work, and life. When we are grounded in who we are and present in our lives, everything else flows. Her Half Day Retreats are all about intentional connection with community — join 75 other yogis for a Half Day of connection, intention, and doing things that make you feel really alive to start 2024 right.
What is planned
- 1:30-2pm: Arrive at YTX Austin. Everyone will be welcomed into the opening ceremony at 2pm.
- 2-3pm: Opening circle and cacao ceremony with 3rd Eye Cacao to open our hearts and minds for the day ahead.
- 3-4:30pm: Full-body, feel-good, sweaty vinyasa practice guided by Morgan, closing with an extended savasana, meditation, and drumming. This practice will get you out of your thinking mind and into your body. All levels are welcome.
- 4:30-6pm: Indulge in a Honey Mamas treat (the best!) and be guided through a visualization meditation for 2024, journal prompts, goal and intention setting, and passion and purpose exploration with Morgan. You’ll also have the opportunity to connect with others around you!
- 6-7pm: Get out of your comfort and into an ice bath with Subzero Cold Plunges! This is of course optional, but it’s the best way to ring in the new year. You’ll have the support of the community around you.
- 7pm: Option to meet up for dinner at Casa de Luz village and reflect on the day with new friends and connections.